Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pink and sunny

It’s been some days since I blogged, sorry! I’ve been spending a few days in the hospital, since they found out that I had an ulcer. And if you’ve had that, you know the pain. It’s excruciating. :(

The medication they’ve given me makes me extremely up and alert, and I hardly need any sleep at all. So today I got up at 5 am.

I found these photos, aren’t they nice?

sunny-kitchen1sophie-conran-pink-kitchenPlaka Estiatorio resturant interior from absinthe and oranges 2  

Hugs, Bettina.

 

3 comments:

Hege said...

Oi,leit å lese at du har fått en smertefull ulcer. Ønsker deg god bedring. Din header er den fineste jeg vet, så vakker i all sin fargeprakt.

Bettina said...

Tusen takk, jeg er mye bedre nå, fikk masse antibiotika og spiser det nå også, så jeg blir helt frisk igjen. :)

Himmel, tusen takk for komplimanget, nå ble jeg veldig glad!

Klem, Bettina.

D. Jean Quarles said...

Oh, I do hope you are well soon. Lovely photos. Each is so bright and cheery. Exactly what you need right now.